Mover-Finished Goods - Weekend Shift-$1000.00 Sign on Bonus Job Details
We are always looking for talented, hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family.
We are a family-oriented company that understands the significance of our employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed team. We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a Mover-Finished Goods- Weekend Shift. Hours of operation are Friday-Saturday 6am-630pm. Starting Pay is 19.75, plus a $1.00 per hour for the Weekend Shift Differential.
Currently have a $1000.00 sign on bonus which we pay out $250.00 at 30 days, $250.00 at 60 days, and $500.00 at 120 days.
Take a Virtual Tour and see what it looks like out on the production floor at EA Sween Company and learn more about our amazing company: https://vimeo.com/528352764/88eb84e77e (https://vimeo.com/528352764/88eb84e77e)
Come Join the Team today!
E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
The FG (Finished Goods) Mover is responsible for ensuring the uninterrupted flow of production in the Pack-off area by providing support by moving completed pallets or racks from each line in a timely manner. Prepare each pallets or stack of racks with the proper shrink-wrap and labels, ensuring it is scanned to the work order, scanned to the freezer and then to the truck utilizing the RF Barcode scanning system this person is responsible for the cleanliness of the freezer area and shipping dock. This position plays an active role in the Company's Lean initiative.
COST/CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT/LEAN INITIATIVES
* Participate and contribute to Lean activities.
* Support the Spirit, Purpose and Vision of E. A. Sween Company and creates a friendly positive work environment.
* Communicate effectively with your Team Lead and Supervisor throughout the day for any changes or issues that may arise.
* Must be dependable, have good attendance, and have no GMP/safety violations, or disciplinary actions (in the last 12 months)
* Zero Safety Incidences of Team Members
HEALTH AND SAFETY
* Successfully complete the mandatory E.A. Sween quarterly safety training sessions for the purpose of complying with both OSHA regulations and E.A. Sween policy.
FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY
* Comply with food safety regulations, and current Good Manufacturing Practices to result in the delivery of safe food products.
* Execute assigned food safety, quality and continuous improvement activities to support SQF requirements, regulatory requirements and customers requirements.
* Perform all activities in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices and company policies.
* Follow all GMP's, standard work and safety practices. Report any incidents where such procedures are not being followed to Pack-off Lead or Support Supervisor.
* Utilizing the RF system ensure all pallets exiting the pack off area are counted and labeled with a Barcode label on the bottom right case of each pallet, double stack of trays and all partial rows or stacks. Ensure the work order number matches the item number.
* Move finished product to the scanning area in a safe and timely manner.
* Ensure all finished products are placed into the freezer as soon as possible and staged based on the time stamp to ensure that the 40 F in 4 hours rule is followed.
* Prior to loading finished goods trailers you must ensure they are swept, inspected and noted on the outbound trailer report. Also ensure the trailer's refrigeration unit is started, is running and the set point is set at 10 deg. F.
* Load trailers with products that have met the 40 F in 4 hours rule, using the RF scanner. Ensure all pallets are scanned and correct amounts entered. Ensure finished trailer is locked down properly and a Trailer BOL report accompanies the load.
* Maintain the Freezer and loading dock area in a clean, organized and safe manner. This task includes sweeping the freezer and loading dock daily.
* Help production lines when they fall behind. This includes, but is not limited to, fixing and replacing tape and helping pack, rack or make boxes when necessary.
* Maintain an organized store section in the freezer by consolidating inventory weekly.
* Communicate any rack or pallet shortages, product quality or coding accuracy problems or any other issues immediately to the Pack-off Lead.
* Empty racks from trailers into their designated location.
* Ensure that pallets, racks and dollies are stored and transported with safety in mind to help facilitate a Zero Safety Incidents Policy.
* Downtime should be used to assist other support positions in the pack-off area with stocking racks and pallets and moving finished goods to the scan area.
* Follow all standard work as related to the position.
* Rotate break times with pack-off lead and other pack-off support employees to ensure pack-off is adequately covered at all times.
* Must be flexible as it relates to the basic work schedule.
* Metal Racks
* Pallet jack
* Stretch wrap
* Cutting utensil (i.e. knife, scissors)
* RF Handheld Scanner
* Zebra label printer
* Forklift ( Stand up and sit down )
* Pallet jack
* Tie down straps and bars
* Eye wear
* Must be able to communicate in English.
* Previous assembly line experience.
* Basic math skills
* Forklift License (Issued through E.A. Sween)
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* Must be able to work in cool conditions (32 to 40 degrees to -10 degrees)
* Must be able to be on feet majority of the day
* Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push, pull
* Must be able to reach over head
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Mover-Finished Goods - Weekend Shift-$1000.00 Sign on Bonus E. A. Sween Company Webster