Remote/Part-Time Biotech Patent Attorney Los Angeles Job Description
Remote/Part-Time Biotech Patent Attorney
Employer: Intelligence Federal
Scope of Work
Seeking part-time patent attorney (min 4 years prosecution experience) to provide patent application, prosecution, and patent legal support services. Work is for a Federal Government client.
Responsibilities include patent application drafting and prosecution: reviewing invention disclosures, drafting patent applications, responding to USPTO office actions, completing USPTO required forms and templates.
· Must have Biotech undergrad or graduate degree
· Must have Juris Doctor (JD) from accredited Law School
· Must have Patent Bar registration
· Min 4 years of experience in biotech patent application drafting and prosecution
· Must be U.S. Citizen and Pass Public Trust Clearance (Government Client)
Job Type: Part-time
$75 - $95/hr Company Description Growing government contract company operating under the motto "Work Hard and Be Good to... People Los Angeles CA USA
Remote/Part-Time Biotech Patent Attorney Los Angeles Intelligence Federal Los Angeles