Pediatric Nurse Supervisor, RN BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Manager for our Missouri East Skilled Office . This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout Creve Coeur and surrounding areas. This is a Fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking to expand into the management.
* Paid weekly
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Monday through Friday opportunity
* Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
* Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
* Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments in Creve Coeur and other surrounding areas.
* Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
* Supervise nursing staff in the field.
* Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
* Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
If youre a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job:
* Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
* Supervisory experience
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Pediatric Nurse Supervisor, RN Bayada Home Health Care Fenton