Carrier Sales Representative You will be working direcly with shippers to provide the best solution possible. Your main priority is to educate shippers on the service offerings of the Xpress Technologies platform. Success in the role is measured by exceeding monthly sales goals.
* Employee Stock Purchasing Program
* 401k Matching
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Professional Development Allowance
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* Paid time off
What You'll Do:
* Build strong relationships with customers, carriers, drivers, and external/internal stakeholders.
* Negotiate rates and secure load coverage while maximizing profitability. Drive the use of U.S. Xpress digital and automated systems. Secure loads via carrier network.
* Source new carrier leads and grow book of business to meet the demands of our customers.
* Provide world-class customer service through communication and support, by monitoring, tracking, and tracing all loads, and by resolving issues for carrier partners and customers.
What We're Looking For:
* Experience working in a deadline driven environment preferred
* Experience in the transportation industry a plus.
* Ability to comfortably negotiate and persuade others.
* Manage and grow a network of carriers.
* A strong sense of urgency in order to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to multitask
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Good judgment and problem solving skills.