Officer Library Services Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Data-full-width-responsive="true"
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelors Degree in either Library and Information Science or Information Management or Records Management or Records and Archives Management or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years relevant working experience at Assistant or Officer level in Government or reputable organisation.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Library Services for performing the following duties:-
1. Implementing of guidelines for usage and maintenance of Libraries within the Authority.
2. Implementing Library services program in line with library management policies and procedures.
3. Implementing stocking of Libraries with the relevant materials and resources according to KCCA objectives and library management best practices.
4. Implementing strategies for mobilizing people... to use library services and developing a reading culture at KCCA.
5. Supporting budgeting and implementing Library management budget in accordance with KCCA financial procedures.
6. Implementing guidelines for partnering with other Library Associations and stakeholders on how to improve on Library services in the Authority as per KCCA objectives.
7. Preparing and submitting periodic progress reports in line with set procedures.
8. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Click Here to Apply
More Information Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda Kampala Uganda (+1 other)
Officer Library Services Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Kampala