MA Program Officer(Turkish National) Gaziantep Overview of Position:
Program Protection Officer is responsible for all aspects of technical and non-technical project implementation, including the preparation, planning, organization, and coordination with all the supporting departments to ensure proper and timely implementation of the project activities in accordance with the work plan, in addition to regular documentation for all the steps of project implementation.
Reports to: Program Coordinator.**
The overall responsibility of the Protection Program Officer will be to implement and manage MA projects in Syria in terms of the following:
· Manage and supervise the project field staff in all the areas of implementation, and providing them with regular support.
· Facilitating and conducting regular meetings with the MA field team to monitor the implementation and providing support to ensure adherence to SOPs.
· Support in developing dapting MA IEC materials, and M&E tools with the program... coordinator.
· Support the program coordinator in building the capacity of the teams and introducing the reporting tools and approach.
· Submitting regular narrative, 4Ws reports, media documentation, and any other reports requested by donor or MA SC.
· Develop weekly, monthly reports with needed information and meet donor requirements.
· Good knowledge about the context, and nature of stakeholders.
· Regular supervision of program progress and ensure that activities are technically sound and implemented in a timely, safe, and efficient manner, in accordance with the project work plan.
· Updating project activities work plan regularly and sharing it with the respective supporting departments and parties.
· Submission of PIRs, and following up with the supporting departments on the materials and actions needed.
· Coordination with other support departments, Finance, HR, to ensure high quality using for resources.
· Representative and attend all project scope meetings.
· Full and comprehensive documentation of all the project activities according to the department adapted approach.
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills:
· Minimum of 1-year work experience in Mine Action programming.
· Experience in IPA is preferred.
· Experience in managing field teams in different locations through remote management.
· Experience in writing reports in English.
· Good command of excel, word, and other office applications.
· Ability to work with limited supervision.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to travel to Syria to stand on project implementation.
· Transparency, Problem-solving, and team working skills.
Please be notified that further future tasks may be assigned to the MA program officer depending on the project requirements and protection departments structure Gaziantep Turkey
MA Program Officer(Turkish National) Gaziantep Bahar Organization Gaziantep