Technical Competency Development Staff Si Racha EXPERIENCE
- Preferable BS/ MS degree in Human Resources or application Science or Engineering in related field with experience 3-5 years of competency development, HR system development, or any other related areas of expert in Industrial.
- Bachelor or higher in HRD with Experience in industrial. System engineer (prefer Industrial). Science (prefer Industrial Science) or any application Engineering or related to Engineering Management.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS Good teamwork, communication, motivation an adaptability. Fluency in Thai and English communication Basically knowledge of computer program; Microsoft office: Word, Excel, etc. Work @ Sriracha, Chonburi
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Number Functional Competency frame work and Number of refinery staffs in assigned area of Expert
Scope of work:
- Design competency frame work: FC list, FC dictionary, JCP, Learning solution mapping FC), assessment and assurance work process
- Advice technical... development competency frame work with area of expert and training activities for refinery staffs (including new recruited).
- Analyze gap closing plan for individual assessment result lead to technical training needs.
- Execute technical competency assurance management system as plan.
- Capture knowledge transferring into competency dictionary for refinery staffs.
- Perform and align refinery staff competency of the assessment method related with non-refinery staff both Functional and Soft competency
- Deploy competency assurance system: assessment guide book, learning module, work books, and practice to support refinery staff.
- Proactive facilitate supervisor coaching by line manager for refinery staff.
- Coordinate with line manager to prepare and advice training need for gap closing plan (IDP Si Racha Si Racha District Chon Buri
Technical Competency Development Staff Si Racha Thaioilpub Si Racha