The applicant, who should have an excellent command of English language, will be mainly tasked to do translation and interpretation (oral and written, including live and side-by-side interpretation), and other duties as needed by the Embassy.
1. University/College Graduate
2. Preferably with work experience and character references
3. Excellent command of both English and Russian language (especially for formal and business transactions)
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume with picture
5. Police Clearance
6. Medical Certificate (Fit to work)
Selected applicants will receive a call or an e-mail from the Embassy for the written exam and interview Moscow Russia