One of the Leading vendors of telecom solutions for mobile operators is seeking a Presale engineer / Technical consultant to join the expanding Global team. This vacancy is open in the Russian office (Moscow or St. Petersburg). You will work in an international team. You will be responsible for the elaboration of business requirements by working with business customers, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers. This will include tight communication with customer and solution development/delivery teams, preparation of requirements documentation, use cases, business process diagrams. Fluent English is a mandatory requirement.
- Analysis, clear understanding, and documentation of business requirements
- Negotiation with a customer and involved parties on architectural design and business processes
- Lead technical... meetings with customers to understand and gather business and functional needs
- Analyse and elaborate functional/non-functional requirements and use cases, collaborate with development/QA and professional services teams
- Design a solution architecture, integration points, cross-system processes, and interfaces with internal/external systems or components
- Preparation of a solid, structured, and complete requirements documentation.
- OS: Solaris/Linux. DB: Oracle, MySQL.
- Programming languages - Java, Perl, Shell scripting
- Protocols and technologies: GSM/GPRS, EDGE, SS7, HTTP, SNMP, SMPP, TCP/IP, LAN configuration, and VPN
- Good analytical and technical documenting and diagramming skills
- Convincing speaker and writer (fluent English) to communicate in technical and business domains
- Responsibility, strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, IT curiosity, result-oriented approach, and initiative
- 3+ years of experience as a Pre-sale engineer (or solution architect / technical consultant / software engineering)
- Work experience with telecommunication operators Moscow Russia