Collections Specialist Panama City Job Title Collections Specialist
Job Description Job Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Take an active role in our team of Collections Specialists who will be responsible for cash collections with a defined group of customer accounts, at Philips Healthcare North American by maintaining excellent relationships with our customers, internal finance leadership, and cross-functional business partners.
You are responsible for
- Manage an active customer base of accounts
- Contact clients with past due balances in the portfolio to obtain payment, payment commitment, and follow up on payment promises.
- Meets or exceeds targeted cash collections metrics, reducing past due, bad debt exposure, and other quantitative targets.
- Accountable for reporting any disputed/ short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department to expedite resolution/payment.
- Escalate major collection issues with Management that may require... special attention/ support.
- Assist the cash applications department with resolving payment application discrepancies ensuring adjustments are completed in a timely fashion.
- Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements.
- Prepare proposals for agency placement and write off to bad debt.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of working experience preferable
-Customer First mindset
- Strong collections background in business to business collections with a customer service/retention mindset
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- Experience in negotiation, customer service and strategic thinking
- SAP or similar ERP accounting application experience preferred.
- Knowledge or experience working with Excel specifically (Vlook up and pivot tables)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what its like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it Panama City Panama
Collections Specialist Panama City Philips Panama City