Lead Instrument Engineer (Omani Nationals Only) Sur Responsibilities
1. Implement the plan of action including preventive maintenance schedules and adoption of best practices from the industry for the Instrumentation systems in Qalhat LNG department to help achieve the goal zero incidents at the plant.
2. Coordinate with the various engineering department to execute the appropriate maintenance techniques of preventive maintenance (PM for all instrumentation equipment in the Qalhat complex).
3. Follow up on critical overdue in the preventive maintenance to minimize overdue occurrences, escalating instances of overdue and closing them immediately.
4. Implement and drive the practice of Instrument Protection protocols by providing the concerned departments with standard procedures and work instructions.
5. Carryout instrumentation and systems long terms review that is documented and updated in Asset Reference Plan (ARP).
6. Conduct troubleshooting, through proper techniques of all instrumentation systems related process incidents to... Sur Oman (+1 other)
Lead Instrument Engineer (Omani Nationals Only) Sur Oman LNG L.L.C. Sur