Digital Marketing Manager Managua Requirements: Ability to identify and create individual product personas and a marketing content strategy around each product while also looking at the bigger picture and ensuring our brand messaging is prominent in everything we do.
Able to learn from previous failures to make smart marketing decisions, while also thinking outside the box and pushing the boundaries of what has been done in the past.
Hands-on ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment.
Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, last-minute requests and quick turnarounds with a positive attitude.
All around 2+ years in digital marketing, paid media or ecommerce with a proven track record.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is a creative thinker with out-of-the-box growth strategies and a strong work ethic.
- Experience with a fast paced environment. Can multitask and oversee multiple projects, changing directions on the fly with a positive, can do attitude.
- Strong... organizational skills, who helps improve operations & processes to make workflow more streamlined for their department.
- Strong copywriting skills, can communicate a brand's voice through humour, cleverness that builds brand value and drives conversions.
- Understanding of Marketing funnel & customer journey from awareness to purchasing, by POV of customer, pain points and finding growth opportunities.
- Preferred experience with email marketing & SMS - Mailchimp or Klaviyo a plus
- Note: You dont have to know how to run paid media (Facebook ads) but you need to have basic understanding how to help create marketing content campaigns for them with our team and being able to use dashboards and write up important weekly KPI metrics. Responsibilities: You will work together with the CEO to set up/track metrics, strategy and execution for all revenue channels and then eventually run this independently. For Paid media (Facebook ads) - Will work with outside paid media agency so you wont be setting up the ads but you will be in charge of everything else- (making creative campaigns for them and ensuring they are highly profitable campaigns that you can grow and scale.) Researching & applying innovative tactics to constantly optimize and launch new ad campaigns. For all other revenue channels (Email Marketing, SMS, Website funnel, B2B, etc) - overall strategizing, content/theme strategy, improving flows, funnels and landing pages.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help spearhead & lead high-growth creative execution in our DTC, B2B & Amazon channels via paid and non paid acquisitions.
- Analyze and formulate different strategies on how to improve our ROI performance and scale each paid media channel. Making sure you're testing every possible variable.
- Direct creative team & launch paid media campaigns, including new up and coming paid media platforms. Self-educate how to use them & quickly find the best tactics needed.
- Conceptualize & lead ad creatives. Project manage - Ideation to execution - Strategize, coordinate, delegate and oversee (quality control) the implementation and output of ad creatives from the multimedia team. Setting clear expectations and making sure the highest output is hit.
- Help create and build out marketing calendar, collaborating with manager and team leads.
- Align all paid media to marketing calendar & communicate to departments team leads; important launches, sale dates and other campaigns.
- Oversee & write (when needed) creative copywriting for paid media & revenue channels, using our brand messaging & refining for optimum conversions.
- Determine important KPIs for all revenue channels, build out systems that track metrics for most accurate performance measurement and improve them. Keeping a strong pulse on our ROI & health performance in each department.
- Create weekly & monthly performance reports for all revenue channels and then share optimization & strategy feedback you will implement based on metrics to CEO & team lead for the following week. Track and keep a pulse on our paid media spendings & returns.
- Self educate, bring innovative ideas, execute those ideas, lead team members, give feedback to CEO.
- Helping execute other digital marketing projects/responsibilities that come up, as needed.
- Website optimization feedback - web page design, AOV/upsells, etc that can directly affect ROI of your campaigns.
- Analyze Google analytics to give feedback to the team on different revenue channels performances (SM, EM & SMS) and give collaborative strategy feedback to the team members.
- Team manage anyone working under you. Helping onboarding/offboarding for your department. Performance reviews to subordinates (assisting team members). Benefits: - Paid Time Off