Project sales coordinator Monterrey Lead the team in planning, customized solution specifications, conducting and executing projects from small to large in order to ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the Danaher policy, meeting the standards of Quality, Conduct, Safety, Environmental Requirements , Financial Goals and Schedule Commitments.
- Support end users and commercial teams.
- Ensuring Excellence in the Execution of projects and total customer satisfaction.
- Introduce new technologies / methods when possible, in order to reduce costs, increase productivity gains and resource efficiency.
- Determine the planning and schedule.
- Develop scope of projects together with the technical areas, application and commercial.
- Specify materials and coordinate resources in the field.
- Identify and qualify suppliers and partners.
- Perform the management of processes and people involved in the project.
- Control and report project documentation for direct management.
... Monitor on going opportunities.
- Define and implement performance indicators (KPI)
- Coordinate team activities and performance measurement.
- Give feedback to the team when necessary, ensuring the development of all direct reports.
- Analyze productivity and execution capacity.
- Analyze portfolio and process optimization.
- Achieve the billing objectives set by the corporation.
- Train and act as a consultant for associates in the project area in the optimization and customization processes of projects Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico