Job Opportunity for Cambodia Branch Phnom Penh Due to opening of banks new branch in Cambodia, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Thailands bank, is in search of competent candidate to work in various functions as following position areas:
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Credit & Marketing Corporate
Business development and marketing to solicit new customers; Maintain and enhance relationship with customer Handle credit related works, i.e. credit application write-ups, financial analysis, credit analysis, credit risk rating, credit monitoring etc. Conduct financial inputs, regular reports & system input, industrial & country research for assigned markets/accounts.
2. Credit Acceptance
Performs credit assessment on the credit applications/credit review in form of credit report including Credit Risk Rating report for the branch, give comments on each credit application to ensures that all credit applications and renewal are in compliance with the Banks lending policies, Security Completeness, General Under-writing... Standard, Country Risk Guideline, procedural guidelines as well as local/Bank of Thailand laws and regulations
3. Compliance Advise, guide and support the Branch Management and the business units on all regulatory compliance matters and to help ensure their compliance. Monitor and control in order to comply with the Local laws & regulations and also in line with our Bangkok Bank, Head Offices rules. Prepare procedures to implement policies adopted, assist training of personnel in the compliance duties of their jobs, and other regulatory related functions as the Bank may prescribe Facilitate the development of policies, operating procedures and programs to enable the Branch to carry out its business strategies in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Perform compliance checks on regulatory requirements.
Treasury Unit of the branch contribute to the growth and profitability of the branch through the activities of dealing with money market, foreign exchange and is responsible for monitoring and controlling funding for lending activities of the branch. Major responsibilities: Consult the direction, measures and strategy for treasury activities of the bank in Cambodia. Core function of a treasury unit is the measuring, monitoring, and controlling of interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk. Monitoring operational flows of fund, controlling operational forex position and dealing credit line for forex and money market, cash and liquidity control of the branch. Indicate to clients daily quotation, forex rate, interest rate for loan and fixed deposit in order to get more deals with them and quote the best possible rate for very special customers if requested from business promotion section Establishes and maintains good relationship with inter-bank dealer as well as builds good customers base of the bank. Maintains sound and conservative style of dealing and avoid any speculative transactions Execute decision of the General Manager and manage the implementation of treasury function effectively on the basis of compliance to local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office.
5. Customer Service Customer Services section is responsible for the reception, providing and satisfying the branches customers effectively on the basis of compliance with local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office. Major responsibilities are: Receive and execute the requirement of customers on opening / closing customers account and monitoring transactions of customers account, which related to cash deposit, withdrawal, demand deposit, fixed deposit, domestic and overseas remittance etc. Assist monitoring the transaction and operations of credit customers and cooperate with other department to help satisfying and retaining customers of the branch in order to ensure and enhance the effectiveness of products and services of the branch.
6. Human Resource & General Administration Execute function of human resources: develops, advises on and implements policies relating to the effective use of personnel such as employee regulations, recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning and development, performance evaluation for smooth operations and achieving objectives of the branch. Review of internal personnel policies to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and labour laws; Policy recommendations to maintain effective utilization , productivity and discipline of workforce; and Co-ordination and manage administration functions of the Branch.
Bills section is responsible for the reception, providing and satisfying all demands related to import and export activities of the branches customers effectively on the basis of compliance with local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office. Major responsibilities are: Receive and execute the requirement of customers on import and export transaction such as issuing / advising letter of credit, import / export bills for collections, shipping guarantee, etc. Assist monitoring the transaction and operations of credit customers and cooperate with other department to help satisfying and retaining customers of the branch in order to ensure and enhance the effectiveness of products and services of the branch.
8. Loan Processing
The main function of Loan Processing section is to ensure that all processing related to issuing bank guarantee, loan draw down, principal and interest collection, pre-payment and repayment of credit customer are properly and in compliance with the approved facilities and in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions. Major responsibilities include:
· Prepare all documentation regarding the credit facilities and collateral;
· Ensure that the release of security is in accordance with the approval;
· Ensure that all legal documents are fulfilled in accordance with the terms and conditions, and are safely kept;
· Ensure that all credit approvals have gone through the approval process and properly approved.
9. Credit Administration The main function of Credit Administration section is to ensure that all credit facilities are properly approved and the availability of all facilities are in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions, and that all required documentation is fulfilled and safely kept.Major responsibilities include: Prepare all documentation regarding the credit facilities and collateral; Ensure that the release of security is in accordance with the approval; Ensure that all legal documents are fulfilled in accordance with the terms and conditions, and are safely kept; Ensure that all credit approvals have gone through the approval process and properly approved.
10. Budget and Planning
Budget and planning section is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring financial issues of the branch. Execute the decision of the Management and manage financial status of the branch effectively on the basis of compliance to local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office. Major responsibilities are: Plan, supervise and control all accounting functions, maintain accounting records. Prepare periodical financial statement, supporting schedules and other financial summaries and statistical reports. Control, analyze and compare the use of branch budget to minimize the expense of the branch. Handle all tax issues related to business operations of the branch. Monitor internal control to ensure their adequacy so that corrective action can be taken when necessary at the earliest possible time. Initiate and adopt improvements in accounting policies, procedures, guides and standards to insure the accuracy of accounting records and proper accountability of the banks assets.
11. Settlement Responsible for processing both deals concluded by Treasury Department and the disbursement and repayment of loans. Review the confirmation and settlement of treasury back office relating to fund exchange, fund borrowing, fund placement prepared by subordinates.
Qualifications : For position 1- 2 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics or related fields, with 3-5 years Experience in Credit Analysis, strong knowledge in Economic situations For position 3 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Law/Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics or related fields, with 3-5 years Experience in Banking Industry, in the areas of business compliance or regulatory audit, good understanding of the NBCs regulations and reporting. Experience in Banking is essential Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking, ability to communicate in Thai will be appreciate Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point