Stationery Telesales and Marketing Executive Nairobi Assessment New
Stationery Telesales and Marketing Executive
Sales Nairobi|ContractRetail, Fashion & FMCG|KSh Confidential 13hWhy is there a skills assessment?The employer wants to assess each candidate equally and fairly, and give you the opportunity to show your abilities.How long is the assessment?Normally between 25 - 45 mins depending on the skill being assessed.Can I retake the assessment?No, you can't re-take an assessment Make sure you are ready and can focus 100% with no distractions.
We are looking for a well-spoken, experienced, and results-oriented Telesales Representative to be responsible for closing sales and meeting set month Minimum Qualification: Diploma Experience Level: Mid level Experience Length: 3 years
We are looking for a well-spoken, experienced,and results-oriented Telesales Representative to be responsible for closingsales and meeting set monthly sales targets over the... telephone/internetand ensuring good customer interface with our clients as well as relationshipmanagement within the entire sales cycle. The Telesales Representative'sresponsibilities will also include contacting potential customers,understanding customer needs to close sales, and documenting customerinformation, purchases, and feedback.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
1. Degreeor diploma preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
2. Threeyears experience in a sales-related role, preferably in telesales. Stationerysales experience will be an added advantage.
4.Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
5.Excellent telephone etiquette.
6. Fluentin English and Swahili language.
7. Thepersonable and friendly tone of voice.
8. Abilityto handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
9.Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidentialinformation.
10.Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access,and/or CRM.
1. Meet set sales monthlytargets.
2. Engage potential customers in dialoguethat opens opportunities.
3. Commit to departmental and individualquotas/goals.
4. Meet company expectations for excellentcustomer service.
5. Regularly update leads/sales database.
6. Provide information regardingproduct/service in an engaging manner.
7. Answer all customer questions honestlyand accurately.
8. Take relevant notes on all calls forfuture use and enter into a database.
9. Process orders quickly and accurately.
10. Maintain a friendly, professional toneat all times.
11. Function as part of the team withsincere enthusiasm.
12. Negotiate sales and address anyconcerns/reservations of potential customers.
Apply, stating prior experience, currentor immediate salary and expected salary Nairobi Kenya
Stationery Telesales and Marketing Executive Nairobi Anonymous Employer Nairobi