Postdoctoral Researcher (UZ-D4191) Suita You need to or to save
Immunology Frontier Research Center (IFReC)
at Osaka University is recruiting postdoctoral researchers for its original Advanced Postdoc program.
IFReC, the top-level research center for immunology in Japan, has a team of world-recognized principal investigators using state-of-the-art facilities. Active interaction with outstanding members will enhance your productivity and achievements in your career. The center also provides information assistance in English for daily activities in IFReC. This research environment is the ideal foundation on which to base your successful career in research.
1. Position: Specially Appointed Researcher (full-time)
2. Affiliation: Immunology Frontier Research Center, Osaka University
3. Research field: Immunology, Cell Biology, Bioinformatics and Bio imaging
Less than 8 years since obtaining doctorate
International experience preferred
5. Work location: Suita Campus, Osaka... University in Osaka, Japan
6. Annual salary: JPY 5.6M - 7.5 M (Taxes are deducted from the monthly salary.)
7. Grant for original research: JPY 3M per year
8. Employment term: 3 years *Start date of work is negotiable.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION
1. Application period: Until the posts are filled
2. Application documents: All documents should be A4 or letter size and written in English.
Application form (downloadable from the following link Suita Osaka Japan (+1 other)