· BA qualification in a relevant discipline (Business and Social sciences included)
· 3-4 years previous experience in a Logistics role.
· Experience working with NGO/Humanitarian sector in supply chain departments
· Experience in data analysis, market surveys and suppliers database
· Excellent written and spoken English (Intermediate level C1 level). Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish
· Computer skills (MS Package), IT and technically oriented
· High capacity to organize his/her work, and manage priorities; Attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
· Ability to work under high pressure and without constant supervision
· Team player with high positive and result oriented attitude
· Post-Graduate degree in relevant
· Valid Drivers license with clean record; Able to drive manual and automatic vehicles
· Experience in personnel management and... transport maintenance desired.
· Experience in coaching or training of staff
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are requested to provide the following information in their applications: A cover letter/letter of application. An up to date CV. At least two referees, giving name, email and telephone contacts and nature of relationship (the referees must include two former/current employers line managers and one HR person). Subject: position must be mentioned in the subject line of the email, Ref: (Logistics Officer)
to this email address: [email protected] CVs and motivations letters that are in the form of IMG, pictures, screen-shots and links will not be accepted. Applications passed the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will have their applications acknowledged.
Concern is an Equal Opportunities Employer as well as Women are encouraged to apply.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting Duhok Iraq