Care Assistant Ledbury Alexander Chapel are currently working with a Care Home in Ledbury who require experienced Care Assistants on both days & nights. As an experienced Care Assistant with the elderly you will be familiar with duties such as:
- Creating and implementing person centred care plans.
- Personal Care as required.
- Activities with service users.
- Assistance with medication.
- Working on a rota basis with flexible hours.
- Liaising with other health care professionals such as doctors / nurses.
- Building strong relationships with your service users and their family members.
As an experienced Care Assistant ideally you will hold an NVQ 2 /3 within Health & Social Care however applicants with a minimum of 6 months experience will also be considered.
If you are interested please get in touch with your CV today! Ledbury UK