CARE ASSISTANTS - **£100 Sign Up Bonus Paid** Bexley Company Description
TRY A NEW CAREER IN CARE!
Home Instead Dartford - 16hours per week or more (contracted)
From £10.00 to £11.50 Plus Paid Travel Time & Paid Mileage*
Home Instead is recruiting Care Assistants in Abbey Wood, Belvedere, Erith, Bexley, Dartford, Wilmington, East Gravesend and surrounding areas.
Experience is not necessary as full training is provided before you commence and throughout your employment.
With Home Instead, care means quality care. It means providing support that is completely personalised to the individual and is based on a close bond formed from personality similarities, shared experiences or interests and no rushed minimum one-hour visits.
At Home Instead become more than a Care Assistant, become a CAREGiver with a Workbuzz 5* Employer Award winner!
If you have a passion for caring, a big heart and the motivation to help us achieve our ambition to change the face of ageing, then we would love to hear from you!
As well as a competitive pay... structure, Home Instead offers a wide range of benefits:
· Sign Up Bonus of £100** (T&Cs apply)
· Refer a friend and client referral scheme £100.00
· Home Instead discount scheme This means youll get discounts from many high street stores.
· Access to free counselling service We want to ensure that youre looked after in every way possible.
· Paid training, including award winning, City & Guilds assured training
· Funded care qualification such as NVQ 2 or 3, which compliments your role as a CAREGiver
· Paid DBS Certificate
· Full PPE provided
· Company pension
· Welcome Pack
· Regular COVID testing (weekly PCR tests)
Typical support you will provide is: Accompany clients to appointments and social events. Prepare healthy meals and snacks. Run errands, pick up a prescription or do some shopping. Carry out some light housework, laundry, or ironing. Provide medication reminders. Helping someone to get out of bed in the morning or into bed at the end of their day. Running a bath or shower and being close by in case they need assistance. Assisting with dressing & undressing and personal care when required. Above all, be the person who shows friendliness, warmth, and empathy.
What we need from you:
· Available from 8am 2pm and/or 4pm 10pm across 5 days, including alternate weekends.
· You are required to be a driver with a full UK licence and access to your own vehicle.
· Empathetic and compassionate
· Trustworthy, reliable, and punctual
· Flexible, dependable, and dedicated
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01322923750.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure Bexley UK
CARE ASSISTANTS - **£100 Sign Up Bonus Paid** Bexley Home Instead Bexley