CEO in Gabon Breda Vacancy Summary Field of Expertise: General Management, Operations Work Experience: 11-15 years Preferred Candidates: Both international and national jobseekers invited to apply
About the job
The new CEO will manage the overall operations of the company as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the employees, stakeholders and customers. You will be responsible for executing the culture of the company and making key decisions.
- Manage all aspects of the company by reviewing and analyzing how the different departments work together
- Make key decisions that will decide the direction the company is going
- Build a productive and progressive workplace culture
- Produce a business plan to expand the business.
- Degree in commerce or agriculture with experience in agricultural operations
- MBA ideally
- 10+ years experience in a business related field
- Strong leadership, communication skills and... decision making
- French is a must
Are you interested in becoming a Chief Executive Officer in Gabon? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page Breda Netherlands (+1 other)