Senior Corporate Accountant Limassol Our mission at Fabriik is to assemble the best minds across Fintech, Digital Assets, A.I., Quant and Behavioural Finance to shift our industry.
It is an exciting time here at Fabriik as we expand our global team. We offer meaningful and rewarding career opportunities within a collaborative and engaging work environment where innovation thrives. Our talented team is passionate about moving the world into a frictionless, digital-first financial future.
We are looking for an expeirenced Senior Corporate Accountant to join our growing global Finance team in our office in our Cyprus site.
The successful candidate will be working within the finance team of the Company supervising the daily accounting affairs of a group of investment firms and digital asset exchanges. The employee will be required to be able to operate a number of software applications engaged by the Accounting and Finance Department such as the accounting and the payroll system and a management reporting... suite (based on a Business Intelligence software and/or other custom developed reporting tools). The employee will be responsible to develop a team of accountants who will collectively run the Accounting function of the Company and he/she will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
· Full cycle Accounts Payable, including receive, match, verify and post payable invoices/employee expense reports to accounting system
· Validate the invoices and obtain adequate approvals prior to payment
· Review and accurately disseminate all correspondence received via the AP inbox
· Assist with general ledger reconciliation and general journal postings
· Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, coding invoices, and recording entries
· Assist with uploading bank and credit card transactions in accounting system and reconciling clearing accounts
· Maintenance of company credit cards
· Prepare and process wire transfers and credit card payments
· Pay vendors as required for urgent payments
· Pay vendors weekly for invoices as due using a variety of payment methods
· Prepare and maintain ageing schedule
· Processing of monthly payroll and undertaking the payroll administration (collection of master data, posting payroll into the payroll software and payment of payroll taxes)
· Graduate degree in Accounting and Finance or Accounting qualification (newly qualified in ACA or ACCA)
· 4-5 years relevant accounting experience
· Capable of performing accurate data entry with keen attention to detail
· Strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills
· Strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
· Self- starter and highly motivated
· Creative, innovative and adaptive to changes
· High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
· General knowledge of direct and indirect Taxation system in Cyprus
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted Limassol Cyprus