Accounting Supervisor Shenzhen It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Job Description ?
1. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of monthly closing and prepare reporting package for the relevant entity; 2. Meet and communicate with relevant entity regularly to fully understand the needs and fulfill requirements of them; 3. Work with management to implement and maintain best practice of internal control process; 4. Manage a team of accountants on effective utilization, recovery and to ensure team quality; 5. Coach and responsible for the work performed by the accountant under the assigned entity portfolio;
6. Assist and to support Finance Manager on business development activities; 7. Participate audits from both Internal and External Auditors then to follow up any issues identified;
8. Current... working scope is to manage AP related. 9. Other ad hoc assignments.
1. Bachelors Degree in Finance or related discipline.
2. At least 5 years accountingrelated experience in MNC, 3+ for AP, 2+ for GL. 3. Experience in management is preferable.
4. Passionate about process improvement, analysis, and learning new skills.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Good teamwork spirit.
7. Good oral English communication skills.
8. Familiar with Oracle. Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Its an exciting time to join Lumentum! Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. Lumentums optical components and subsystems are part of virtually every type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network. Lumentums commercial lasers enable advanced manufacturing techniques and diverse applications including next-generation 3D sensing capabilities. Lumentum is headquartered in San Jose, California with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.lumentum.com.
We believe Lumentum is a great place to work and we support a diverse and inclusive culture where employees bring their whole and authentic selves to work. We strive to build meaningful connections that fuel innovation to produce products that impact the world. We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, appropriate work authorizations, and depending on the country, drug screens may be required prior to the start date.
As a global employer, Lumentum is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Protected categories differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction but may include race, ethnic origin, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.