Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotiaand nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of InvernessCabot Links is Canadas first and only authentic links golf resort.
It features 36 holes of exhilarating links golf and one of the best resort experiences in Canada. With two acclaimed World Top 100 courses, 72 rooms of award-winning accommodation at Cabot Links Lodge, 19 upscale Golf Villas, and exquisite dining in three on-site restaurants, Cabot is designed to excite and inspire at every turn.
Designed by Canadian golf course architect Rod Whitman, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion. With six holes playing directly alongside the water and every hole offering an ocean view, Cabot Links is where traditional linksland golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape.
The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore... and Ben Crenshaw, is exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape. With postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention and every hole calling out to the sea, this is linksland golf at its best. Built by dreamers, for dreamers, Cabot Cliffs now sits at number 9 on Golf Digests list of the Worlds 100 Greatest Golf Courses.
Job Description Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas. Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations. Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc. Unloading and storing deliveries. Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled. Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans. Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
Join our team at Canadas # 1 Island Destination
In Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, youll find an abundance of natural beauty, a low cost of living, opportunities within your chosen career, and welcoming communities that help you feel a genuine sense of belonging. Share your passion for hospitality and join our team as we welcome guest and golfers from all corners of the globe. Employment opportunities are available in Golf, the Cabot Links Lodge, and Food and Beverage
In addition to the satisfaction of creating incredible experiences for our guests, working at Cabot also comes with its perks:
· Golf for $10- Play the #9 and #43 ranked golf courses in the world for just $10.
· Enjoy resort discounts- Restaurant, lodging, and pro shop discounts allow you to take full advantage of Cabots offerings
· Get a guest perspective- Try the guest experience with our Home Away from Home Program. Enjoy a complimentary night at the Cabot Links Lodge and a round of golf.
· Celebrate your success- From Employee and Leader of the Month, to Moments of Truth, we believe in recognizing our employees who go above and beyond. Managers also have Cabot Cash on hand to reward employees on the fly
· Reap the rewards- Aimed at recognizing the hard work and effort you put forth, eligible employees will receive an end of season bonus.
· Live by the ocean- The Cabot Resort is situated along a 2 mile sandy beach, with the warmest waters north of the Carolinas.
· Go green- One of the few Audubon- certified Canadian golf resorts, Cabot puts sustainability at the forefront of its operation
· Innovate and create- Driven by a true entrepreneurial spirit, our annual Innovation Challenge awards employees cash prizes for their top ideas
· Have your voice heard- Through our Direct Line program, employee reps from each department report constructive feedback directly to Cabots Management team.
· Grow with Cabot- Cabot is growing rapidly, which is a major opportunity for our employees. Mentorship, professional development, and opportunity for promotion is abundant Inverness NS