Proposal development and Reporting Manager Dhaka Helvetas Bangladesh is a development organization anchored in Switzerland. Our vision is a just world in which all men and women determine the course of their lives in dignity and security, using environmental resources in a sustainable manner. The promotion of good governance and gender equality and social equity is an integral part of the overall organizational policy of Helvetas Bangladesh, through which we seek to ensure that our organizational culture and practice reflects our commitment to social change.
Helvetas Bangladesh is looking for a Proposal development and Reporting Manager for Coxs Bazar based Programme Office. This position is responsible for proposal writing, donor reporting, explore funding opportunities and maintain good networks with donors under the direct supervision of Asia Regional Humanitarian Coordinator and matrix line supervision of Country Director of Helvetas Bangladesh.
Funding strategy & positioning:
· Provide strategic... advice to the programme team to identify and plan strategies to position HELVETAS with potential partners and donors for funding opportunities and resource mobilisation within the priorities of the Country Strategy.
· Establish a fundraising strategy for Humanitarian Aid in Bangladesh, within the parameters of the Country Strategy and HELVETAS competencies
· Establish strong networks with donors and likeminded NGOs to be informed and updated about trends and opportunities for proposal development.
· Work closely with the project team to understand ongoing projects in the field and the expertise of Helvetas for proposal development.
· Identify potential partners for future calls and funding opportunities and advice on partnerships.
· Coordinate, develop and submit quality proposals as per donor requirements in close coordination with country office.
· Information collection from primary and secondary sources for project development
· Organise consultation workshops with stakeholders, administration and expected beneficiaries for proposal development.
· Conduct and coordinator needs assessment at the Rohingya camps and host community to understand the field situation to develop appropriate project proposals and submit to relevant donor.
· Develop tracking system for reporting to different donors to ensure timely submission.
· Meet with partners on regular basis to understand ongoing project activities and needs from the field and provide support to partners to collect relevant data for proposals and reports.
· When required, coordinate with Acquisition team at Head quarter for proposal development related work.
· Develop a reporting system for humanitarian aid projects, provide training to the team to understand reporting format according to donor need.
· Provide necessary support to project team and partner organisations to collect necessary data from the field to complete timely report.
· Make sure all the reports are developed following compliance of donor with good quality on time and submitted to donor.
Coordination and Networking:
· Coordinate and liaise with UN agencies, other Donor and keep track record of possible upcoming calls from donor.
· Coordinate with local administrations, and Camp In-charge, to know update status from field and capture needs at the community level in the project proposal during the development of the proposal.
· Coordinate with various network/platform and attend relevant meetings, workshops, seminars.
· Masters degree in social science, political science, English, Business Administration, economics, Journalism, Communication or a similar field.
· Minimum of 5 years experience with international organizations or in an international posting.
· Good understanding about different sectors Livelihood, Food Security, DRR, Shelter, WASH and protection and projects and having good knowledge about project design.
· Working knowledge and experience on development of proposals for different donor such as ADB, BMZ, EU, GAC, GiZ, SIDA, UN, USAID, USDOS and Government funding.
· Experience of working with inter/multi-national agencies, and in-depth knowledge of proposal development, donor requirements and bidding process.
· Working experience in Rohingya Crisis or at Coxs Bazar.
· Fluent in English both written and spoken.
· Bengali native speaker
We offer you
12 months national employment contract with salary range BDT. 180,000/- to BDT. 200,000/- including all benefits (PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Insurance and others as per HR policy). The salary will offer based on the length of relevant experience of candidate in similar position. The duration of contract is extendable based on fund availability and individual performance of the staff.
The last date of application submission is May 30, 2021. We encourage you to fill-up the Helvetas Bangladesh Applicant Information Form (Please click here to download the form) and then submit to [email protected] with mentioning subject line apply for Proposal development and Reporting Manager. Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position Dhaka Bangladesh (+1 other)
Proposal development and Reporting Manager Dhaka HELVETAS BANGLADESH Dhaka