Join with a well-established medical practice in Ascote Vale region; thus, you will be getting the fringe benefits of 60% of mixed billings. Supervision support, and nursing support. If you having any special interest on practicing women’s health care, shared skincare, and mental health practice then this would be the correct opportunity that suits your credentials.
• Permanent full-time engagement thus, the part-time roaster is considered
• Supervision support will be provided by the group medical director which will be onsite
• Opportunity for career development
• 60% of mixed billings for a VR GP
• $120 income retainer is guaranteed for 3 months
Details about the center
The medical centre is a GPA accredited practice in Ascote Vale area. The practice is using Best Practice software to update patient information, and therefore the patients can stay more time with their GP. As facilities, this medical practice has 1 treatment room and 5 consulting rooms where one general practitioner is currently practicing.
Opening hours on weekdays at 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Health services: general practitioner services, psychology services, osteopathy services, massage therapy services, GP care plans
Languages spoke: English, Indonesian, Malay
At Medfuture, we are committed to finding Healthcare jobs that suit your individual preferences. We offer a comprehensive service by understanding your requirements, connecting you with suitable medical clinics, negotiating offers and contractual terms with clinics and guiding you every step of the way.
For more information: Reach out to Cheny on 0420 468 717 or Gaya on 0452 468 515 for a confidential discussion about this role and forward an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]
Qualifications & Experience
• The ideal candidate should be FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
• GP must hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
• Non-VR GPs with one year Australian based qualification is also welcome
• Equal opportunity for a Male or Female VR general practitioner
• International medical graduates are also welcome to apply