Farmhouse Stoves are HETAS approved retailers, and all our Installers are HETAS and GasSAFE Registered. We can arrange a site survey at your home as well as being able to give you a reasonably accurate estimate for your installation over the phone or by email, organizing your entire installation from start to finish.
To make an estimate more accurate; you can send us photos/diagrams/dimensions of the room where you want your stove installed. Also a photograph of the outside of your house will help as we like to see what the roof access is like.
The initial meet up and survey includes the following:
• Inspection of your chimney stack to establish whether a flexible chimney liner is required
• Measuring the room volume and recommending a stove size based on Kilowatts required to heat the area
• Discussing the customer’s unique requirements on both look and functionality, and what you would like to achieve
• Advice on stove selection to suit the customers chimney stack or free-standing stove position chosen
• Checking all building regulations will be met when the stove is installed.
After your initial meeting you will receive a quotation detailing any work to be carried out and any parts required for installation.
We offer the services listed below as part of your quote to help make your dream a reality:
• Fireplaces, Fires & Stoves supplied and installed
• Wood and Multi-fuel stoves
• Chimney flue liners removed and installed
• Chimney pots, cowls, and bird guards installed, capping off chimney pots
• All fireplace building work including fireplace opening enlargement and bricking up, fireplace lining such as brick
• Lintels and hearths to your specifications
• Wall vents, these are needed for all stoves rated over 5 kw
• Soot doors supplied & installed where required
• No flue no problem! We install all prefabricated flue systems for Solid Fuel Stoves.
• We have completed many installations to date and continue to deliver a seamless “All under one roof” service.